Rank Checker provides free SEO and webmaster tools to help you check and improve your website’s position in the search engine results.
- Fake PageRank Checker: Checks the Google PageRank of a domain name and verifies if the PageRank is genuine. It also displays the Alexa Rank and basic WHOIS details of the domain name.
- All-in-One SEO Checker: In addition to checking and verifying the Google PageRank of a domain name, checks the keywords for which your domain name ranks and its competitors for those keywords, the incoming links (also known as backlinks or inbound links) from other websites, its listing in major web directories such as DMOZ and Yahoo! Directory, and its availability in other domain extensions.
- Keyword Rank Checker: Lists the position of your website in the search engine results for a particular keyword or set of keywords.
- PageRank Widget: Enables you to generate a code that you can embed into your website or blog pages to display its current Google PageRank. *** We have retired the Google PageRank widget to comply with Google’s updated policies. If you previously used the Google PageRank widget, please remove the code from your blog or website pages. ***
- Reverse IP Address Checker: Lists the other websites that are hosted on the same server as the domain name that you enter.
If you have questions or comments, feel free to contact us.